Sunday, January 11, 2015

Capturing moments with the Gopro

"Hey I see a huge fish!" -Maddie


"Film it with your Gopro Sam!" -Ash



In my opinion the Gopro was one of the most useful cameras made. It is small and compact, and it comes with so many different attachments so you can take it everywhere including underwater. In my case under the sea. As I swim also the reefs that are over flowing with fish of all different colors, shapes and sizes I am able to snap pictures and take videos. My favorite attachment to the Gopro is the "selfie stick" I use it to reach down into places that are hard for me to see, I also use it to take pictures of all my sisters and I underwater! The Gopro can connect to your phone very easily and you can view all your videos and photos on the phone. So far my experience with the photos has been great! They are all pretty good quality and unlike every other photo I have taken before. The fish I have been able to video and see are amazing! The Gopro is very small and can be transported anywhere, I really like the size it makes it much more manageable.


Video: Gopro People are awesome


 The GoPro is the ultimate American product, born of R&D in a guy’s garage, not in a multi-national’s lab. Started with only $10,000 dollars in bootstrapped cash. Started by a man, named Nick Woodman, who sold bead and shell belts out of his VW van in order to raise the cash to sell the product. Perhaps most importantly, the GoPro was created to solve a problem- that of capturing Action Sports like surfing, snowboarding, and skateboarding, up close. While Nick Woodman is not typically considered to be the ‘product guru’ that Steve Jobs was, he was heavily involved in all aspects of his product’s design. Rather than race to market, Woodman actually delayed launch on several occasions when his suppliers in China switched to cheaper materials without him knowing. Woodman also wasn’t afraid to hustle himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment