Friday, May 8, 2015

Well Thats A Wrap!

Well time goes by, I am sorry to tell you all but my blogging experience is coming to an end. I remember debating on what to write about, and how my bog should be formatted and now I am thinking about how much fun it was getting to know my readers and sharing all my interests and hobbies with them! Truth is, I was required to create a blog for honors english, and as the school year is coming to an end so is my blogging career. Personally, I think that my writing and voice have improved a lot, in the past I couldn't write any type of essay to save my life but with all this blogging I am starting to get the hang of it! By changed, not only has my voice and literal writing grown and improved, but I see the change in myself as a person. Remembering the thoughts dashing through my head when writing some of my old blog posts makes me giggle. Something that may have seamed like a life's crisis when I was writing in October is something I can now laugh about and reminisce on.

One of things I have improved on is my self confidence with writing, when I first started posting I would constantly doubt myself and delete the post then stress about writing another one. Now, I am able to just post and take a deep breath and know everything is going to be okay and you all wouldn't read my blog if it didn't have some sort of impact on you! My style of writhing has evolved, I have better grammar along with spelling and sentence fluency. Many of which I could never achieve before this.

I couldn't have done this blog without my readers, you guys are the real MVP's! It is always so exiting to discover new comments or page views! From my stats I am able to see who has viewed my blog, many of my readers come from different countries! It is quite extraordinary to think that I am making an impact on someone so far from me! So a huge THANK YOU to all my readers that have supported and gotten me through this year, without you I would literally be TOAST.  Again thank you all so much for the support, I am sad to tell you all that this blog has to end but hopefully you all can start one of your own! Good luck to you all XOXO.

Last, before I forget! This blog was for a honors english assignment, so it was a requirement! Every quarter we get a blog grade which often would leave me scrambling to write the final posts and make sure I meet the quota in order to receive a good grade! So far I have achieved an A every quarter... hoping I'll have a similar outcome this quarter! I guess I can't quite say goodbye yet because I know you all will be dying to know my final grade1 (Or not) But I thought I would leave it on a high note and make sure we don't end it on a cliff hanger!  So heres my last official goodbye and thanks you but there will be one last post telling you all my grade! Wish me luck XX


Photo: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment